Explore Florida

Trip Completed

Miami International Airport (MIA), Florida , United States
From Feb 8, 2019 to Feb 17, 2019

Trip Details

Hi! I'm planning to go to the United States for the first time and I plan to go to Miami, just wondering if there are any locals/travelers that would like to join me. 




Meetup Point

Blurry
(Connect with Luis to see this)


Trip created by Luis
From Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic ; 28 Years Old

Luis

Verified by email
Verified by phone
Verified with

Things that I like: - I like peaceful places, nice views, and exploring new things. - I eat almost everything! so I can adjust to any diet. - I prefer quiet over loud 80% of the time, the other 20% I get in the mood for something more. - I like beaches, playing chess, watching anime/series/movies. - I really enjoy learning new things
View Luis's Profile

Nearby Tours & Trips

Hawaii (island)
European guy - visit hawaii
Nov 1, 2021 - Nov 30, 2021
Havasupai Indian Reservation
Bucket list trip to havasupai falls
Oct 15, 2021 - Oct 18, 2021
Flaming Gorge Reservoir (Utah)
Utah unlimited
Oct 2, 2021 - Oct 19, 2021