We are a networking site that provides its users third-party information about travel, hiking, mountaineering destinations as well as airports, and allows users to connect and communicate with each other per the destination locations. Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.gogaffl.com website and the GAFFL Mobile Application (the "Service") operated by GAFFL Inc. ("us", "we", or "our").
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, please do not use or access the Service.
1. Eligibility. In order to use the Services, you must be at least 18 years old and eligible to form a binding contract.
3. Suspension of Account. This agreement will bind you and stay in effect while you use the Services and/or have a GAFFL account. You may terminate your account at any time for any reason, and we will reserve the right to suspend your account without notice if we believe you have not followed or if you breach the Agreement. In this case, you are not allowed to create a new account without our written permission.
4. Non-commercial Use by Users. This website and its services are for personal use only. You are not allowed to use the Service or its own or other users’ content for marketing, connection with commercial endeavors, advertising, soliciting, or selling. GAFFL may investigate and take legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service.
5. Account Information and Security. Other users will be able to see your information, such as your name, and any material you send or post to the website will be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. You are solely responsible for sharing only the information you will be comfortable with being public.You are also responsible for the confidentiality of your login credentials and password information, and you are alone responsible for all activities under those credentials or if you fail to keep the information secure. If you notice unauthorized use of your login credentials at GAFFL, please notify us.
We want to keep our community safe and pleasant for everyone, so there are rules you have to follow in regards, but not limited to, postings, pictures and information sharing.
1. Do not bully, intimidate or harass anyone, or be disrespectful in any other way.
2. Do not request money or commit a fraud.
3. Do not post content you do not have the authority, permission and/or consent to use.
4. Do not post any material that is illegal, discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, racist, in breach of confidentiality or privacy or anything that could cause any psychological, financial, and/or physical harm or annoyance to anyone or be objectionable in any other way.
5. Do not post anything harmful including, but not limited to, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data or any other harmful software or data.
6. Do not use the service for illegal, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory activities.
7. Do not use the service for selling, advertising or marketing.
8. Do not copy or distribute GAFFL’s logo or services without GAFFL’s prior written authorization.
If we notice activity against these terms, we reserve the right to suspend your account without a warning. You are solely responsible for the content of your account. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement if deemed necessary.
We want to keep our website’s content safe and reliable. We try to keep it bug free but we cannot guarantee it to be always bug and error-free or that our content is accurate, current or without mistakes. Please notify us if you notice any mistakes or problems with the content.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). Unless mentioned otherwise, you give us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any of your shared intellectual property content, such as pictures and public comments, for any and all purposes without the need to compensate. However, you are solely responsible for the accuracy, lawfulness and having the appropriate rights to your content before publishing or sharing anything.
We reserve the right to delete the content and/or accounts that we believe it to breach or violate this contract or our policies, or otherwise to be harmful in any way either to other users or GAFFL.
Please keep in mind that we do not do background checks or check the authenticity of our users. Thus, you are solely responsible for all communications and interactions with other users and take necessary precautions if deciding to meet other users in person.
However, we want to keep our community safe and there are some commitments you must follow when using the service.
1. Do not provide any false information.
2. Do not create more than one personal account.
3. Do not create a profile with another person’s personal information, nor distribute content you do not have the permission to use.
4. Keep your information accurate and up-to-date.
5. Keep your login and account information safe, and do not let anyone else use your account. You are responsible for everything that is done under your account. Please let us now if you suspect that your account is being misused.
6. We reserve the right to delete the content and/or accounts that we believe to breach or violate this contract or our policies.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service contains links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by GAFFL. GAFFL has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, performance, or practices of any third party web sites or services. Thus, we also do not have control over the accuracy, quality, currency or content of the third-party websites. These websites do not operate under this contract and we do not control them or what information they might collect from you. You further acknowledge and agree that GAFFL shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. You should check each third-party website's own Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies. Other users may provide links as well, but we are not responsible for them nor do we control or check the websites. You should access those websites at your own risk.
There are currently no fees related to the usage of this website.
Discontinuing the Account
You can discontinue the service at any time. Please remember that it will take time for your information to be completely removed from the system, but other users will not be able to see you after canceling your GAFFL account.
We try to keep the website available at all times. However, the website may encounter downtime due to the server and other technical issues. We might also encounter other issues, such as system failure. We do not guarantee that our website is secure, bug or error-free, or that it works without perfectly without disruptions.The website may be unavailable during maintenance, repair and updates or for reasons beyond our control. We are not liable if this website is unavailable at any time and we are not obligated to give our users and visitors an advance warning of downtime or for maintenance issues.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we are not responsible for any information that may be incorrect, out of date or incomplete, or what may be caused due to these.
Please keep in mind that we do not do background checks or check the authenticity of our users. Thus, you are solely responsible for all communications and interactions with other users.
We are not responsible for the conduct of other users, and we are not responsible for any events, losses or damages due to the usage of this service (not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, general). We are not responsible for including, but not limited to, death, bodily harm, emotional/psychological distress, financial losses and/or any other physical, emotional, psychological distress or any other damages. You should take necessary precautions when agreeing to interact with other users in person.
We will fully co-operate with the law if deemed necessary, and you are required to comply with all applicable laws when using the service. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in the Terms and Conditions.
We are not responsible for your violations of any laws, regulations or ordinance, your participation in anything that may violate these terms or your use or misuse of this website, whether online or offline. We are not responsible for any content or information you share or provide, nor are we responsible for the possible consequences, although we have stated in our terms that you should not provide any objectionable content that could be harmful in any way to anyone. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims you may receive due to your usage of this website, whether it be direct, indirect, incidental, special or general. You will pay all legal fees, costs and expenses associated with such cases and claims.
These terms are effective as of May 6, 2017 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our policies at any time and you should check the Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Service after we post any modifications to the terms on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified term. If you do not consent to such changes you should not continue to use the services.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
P.O. Box 1244
Perrysburg, OH 43552